Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 105

Thread: What is on at the Drive-In

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member JAJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    This weekend there will be a Saw triple feature, SAW I will be at 7:00, SAW II at 9:00, and Saw III at 10:45.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    it's that time again
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    Last weekend kicked it off! Free movie, good food, good weather.

    The will be showing 300, Wild Hogs, and I forget what else soon.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    This week is Ghost Rider and Premonition according to the paper.

    We went last week. Unaccompanied Minors was awful but as usual the food was great! (Once you finally worked your way through the line).

    We'll be going back this weekend.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    what is playing this week, anyone know?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is on at the Drive-In

    this might me the weekend that I actually make it to the drive-in.
    FRIDAY-TUESDAY, JULY 16-20:
    Toy Story 3
    The Sorcerer's Apprentice


    I've seen TS3 but not the 2nd movie. i'm sure the little one can see TS3 again and be asleep before it is over with.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •